Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Film or Digital?

I really gt blur of this 2 things. Film or Digital. hmmmm
at first i was shooting in film with a toy camera. as time pass by i change to a film slr (canon AV-1). since then i started to get serious in film n started to shoot in black & white film photography. i also learn the way to self develop the film at home. 1st n 2nd time i fail (wasted my film :( ) 3rd n 4th time i finally success but still need some improvement.
by end of the year, my dad speak to me n ask 'y r u still shooting in film?' i answer 'shooting film is fun when u get to know more about the film'
then my dad bought me a dslr (eos 60D) was vry happy to own a dslr but since then i've put my film things aside. I wanted to get serious in film photography but technology now days really ruins everythng. wanted to buy stuff for film project bt all my budjet have gone to the digital.
soo i decided to shoot in film n digital now. have to rebudjet my money for all the stuff.

what i need to buy for film project:
-developing tank
-chemical for developing
-black&white films
-negative scanner

what i need to buy for digital project:
-good tripod
-ND & CPL filter

still alot of stuff need to buy. huhuhu. really need to save money now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment