Friday, September 9, 2011

Its been awhile :)

it been awhile i dint update my blog.. here i m again.. hahahaha
uhmm, nt much la to say.. im nw in miri since 6th sept until 12th sept. come to miri just to cuti2 saja n celebrate my friend bday :) everyday do same thng as in kk. lol. nw i cnt wait to go bck to meet her :) i rly miss her!!

Its also been 1week i dint go shooting alrdy. the last location i went to shoot was at sutera. pic r uploading soon :) it was my frst time shooting without using digital. oni shoot wit the mamiya RB67 n expose on shanghai GP3 100. sadly i develop my film was underfix :( i hav to refix it again n the correct time for fixing r act triple of my fixing time tht i counted. lol. its hard to use DIY fixer (sodium thiosulphate) for fixing. rly need to get myself a real fixer. mayb illford rapidfixer will do. hehehe. for developing i alrdy got myself a rodinal. no more using cafenol (coffee + sodium carbonate). still use la bt mayb oni for cheap films. for expensive film i use rodinal. hehehe. k la, thts all frm me i guess. stay tuned for my more upcoming pic. alrdy develop bt nt yet scan. soo need jst b patient. hahaha. cya guys :) thx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment